"Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way." Dr. Seuss

Monday, January 21, 2019

Exercise

So, it took me two day but I finally finished the 20 minute beginners workout with Juliann Micheals. Jason said "Well you have to start somewhere". I just have to say that I found myself having some rage issues during this workout and now I know why Kenny Knight's gym is called Rage Fitness. Seriously, the woman just talks to much. I wanted to punch her in her very flat stomach. She was saying things like, this exercise is still hard for me but I love the way my butt looks in my skinny jeans. The joke is on her, I can hold my butt up with a tight belt and not kill myself with exercise. I am totally kidding. I hope that I can get back in some sort of shape because it has been a minute for sure. I have lost 10 pounds in the last six weeks. All it took to loss 10 pounds in the middle of winter was having the stomach flu/ food poisoning 3 times in the last six weeks. I also had a bad cold and lost most of my sense of smell and food just isn't the same. I finally feel like I can actually lose weight successfully now. Life is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment